Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact, it's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing


Sunday, January 3, 2010



Can we talk about my new Betsey Johnson purse for a second? You could pick this up at a department store for $348 (not including tax), or....

You could pick it up at TJ Maxx for $140 (that's including tax) like I did.



I also want to talk about these super cute shoes that I'm thinking I need to pick up for the spring/summer...

How patriatic will my feet look in these! I can't wait for all the "day" holidays...you know, Memorial Day, Labor Day, 4th of July day.

No comments:

Post a Comment