Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact, it's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing


Thursday, January 21, 2010

the Blanket, 2.0 version

OMJ!!!

Move over Snuggie, cause there's a new sherrif in Comfy Town. That's right ladies and gentlemen, I'm talking about the Nuddle.

"What's a Nuddle?" you ask...well let me tell you. The Nuddle is short for nap and cuddle, which as a start I love much better than Snuggie. I mean, who doesn't like to nap and who doesn't like to cuddle? I for one enjoy both, either separately or together, so anything that can give me both in one sitting has my name written all over it. I can't even think of what Snuggie really means. I'm thinking there is a snuggle involved, but what else? Why settle for a snuggle when you can have a cuddle AND a nap.

Now let's get down to the nitty gritty of the matter.

Exhibit A: the Snuggie




FIRST OF ALL, this woman isn't even reading a REAL book. Where is the title? I have a problem with this, but that is niether here nor there.

Sure, Ms. Snuggie looks pretty cozy, but let's take a look at Exhibit B: the Nuddle.




Ms Snuggie has her body covered and warm, but she has no pockets to put the remote control or a spare cookie or two. This is a problem that the Nuddle has solved with holes for the arms, but they went one step further to add a kangaroo type pocket. Some might use it to keep their hands warm, I would go with the cookie holder method myself, but different strokes...

The Nuddle is also awesome because it has gone where no other blanket has gone before. It has a built in foot pocket! I know right?!? Having long legs myself, I always find my feet being neglected by blankets. Praise be to the Nuddle for making a solution to this before my toes fall off from frostbite.

Now I have to also list the cons of the incredible Nuddle.

The cost of the Nuddle is $68. You could walk into Walmart and get a Snuggie for you, your mother and your mother's dog for under that price. Plus, the Nuddle only comes in Pottery Barn type colors. It's hard to be obnoxious in anything in a color called midnight, or latte.  If I'm basically wearing a wizard's cloak, I'd rather it be zebra print or pepto-bismol pink.

But then I remember that the Nuddle is a cuddle and a nap in one, and you can't beat that, so the Nuddle it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment