Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact, it's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing


Thursday, December 31, 2009

Just for fun

Happy New Year!

This has definatly been a tough one, with a lot of events and changes. Things happened that made me take a long hard look at myself and make choices regarding what I want in the future. I'm still not sure what exactly it is that I am trying to achieve, but I am thankful that I am in a position to try and figure it out in my own time. I am truely blessed, and am thankful for so many things in my life. I usually hate to make a list of resolutions, because we are constantly changing throughout the year. But what the hell, why not?

Resolutions for 2010...the year of AMEN

AMEN...when I go to the gym at 5 in the morning again.
AMEN...when I quit swearing like a sailor.
AMEN...when I become slightly more organized.
AMEN...when I help the BFF get MARRIED this year.
AMEN...when I learn when to give up, when I recognize when I can't win.

I hope that the New Year's brings all the things that people are waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment