Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact, it's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing


Saturday, June 6, 2009

My first Saturday back to 9-5

So I'm just enjoying my very first Saturday in over a year of not having to get up and work. Let me tell you it is wonderful...EXCEPT the fact that my roommate is seriously addicted to "THE HILLS" which I think lowers your IQ every time you watch it. Why do these people have their own show? I can't believe that this show is still even on! Dang...who cares that Heidi's maid of honor isn't writing down who gave what gift for the thank you cards? I don't! And what's up with Spencer Pratt? Is he like the chancellor of all douche bags? The cold part is my roomie hates those commercials with the Dove girls, you know the ones that show what real women look like? She says that if she wanted to see a real girl she can go look in the mirror. Well! If I wanted to see douche bag girls I would make the trip to So-Cal to see them myself. I think they should make a reality show about me and my friends. We are much more interesting...sometimes. People would love to watch all of our adventures!

Other than our reality TV watching I'm excited about attending Becca and Peter's wedding later today. I can't wait to see how everything turns out. I am so happy for the both of them, they are perfect for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment