Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact, it's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing


Monday, November 22, 2010

It's been a little while since I've blogged, and I have a beehive full of thoughts or things to talk about, but I cannot focus very well to make anything of them. Until then I thought a little q&a might help me get abck into the swing of things...

1- When was the last time you cried?
last night, I experienced my first migraine.

2- Have you ever faked being sick?
the last time I did it was to go to an interview for my current job, and I had a panic attack from lying. I don't like to lie about things like that.

3- What was the last lie you told?
I don't lie...but I will avoid the question.

4- Have you ever cried during a movie?
ever since All Dogs Go To Heaven when I was six years old...just cried at Harry Potter the other day, and I think the best is The Blind Side...I started crying even before the movie started, which my friends were quick to make fun of me for :)

5- Who was the last person you couldn't take your eyes off of?
Harry Potter himself...

6- Have you ever danced in the rain?
no, I have expensive shoes, but I'm not saying I never will...

7- Have you ever been drunk?
drunk off life...oh, you mean like the moonshine? Yeah.

8- Have you ever tried drugs?
nothing man made.

9- Do you smoke?
cigarettes and I have a love/hate relationship. I would love to be able to smoke, but I want other things more.

10- What's the farthest you've ever gone on a dare?
I don't think anyone has ever dared me to do anything...quick! someone double dog dare me, then I will know what the answer is.

11- What is your full name?
EAC

12- What is your blood type?
I have no clue.

13- Have you ever been in a car accident?
yes

14- How old were you when you recieved your first kiss?
14

15- Who was your first kiss?
some dude

16- Have you ever had an online relationship?
with ebay

17- Do you believe in karma?
I think that our energy is put out into the world, so either negative or positive energy will surround you depending on whether you are a positive person or a negative person. I feel that when you are being your personal best that you will be blessed for it.

18- How would you describe yourself?
loyal, outgoing, happy, hardworking, intuitive.

19- What are you afraid of?
spiders, rodents, robots taking over the world.

20- Are you religious?
please see name of blog for this one

21- Do you play any instruments?
the piano, and I attempt to whistle.

22- What kind of music do you like?
I pretty much like it all. My ipod library is super eclectic...I'm pretty much always in the mood to rock Queen.

23- How many piercings do you have?
that I currently use, 2. That I have holes to show for, 10.

24- Who makes you laugh?
my dad, watching The Office, Hello Kitty when she does her Who Let The Dogs Out dance.

25- Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
ok, so I'm going to have to go with Jennifer Aniston on this one, because I know that we would become best friends. But not BFF's. I wouldn't replace my current one, even for Jennifer Aniston. That's LOYALTY.

26- Who do you have a crush on?
George W Bush.

27- Have you ever seen a dead body?
yes

28- What happens when you die?
that all depends on what you do here.

29- What sterotype would you label yourself as being?
I look preppy/conservative.

30- If you could go back to one point in time in your life where would you go?
I would never have smoked that first cigarette.

31- Would you ever lie to someone to make them feel good about themselves?
that depends, if it's something the person could change in an instant I would tell them the truth, but other than that I hate to be the one to burst someone's bubble unless they are a close person to me, and they are ok with the raw honest truth.

32- What do you want your friends to think about you?
I want them to know that I try my best everyday.

33- What is the biggest arguement you've ever gotten into?
I remember getting into huge arguements with my parents when I was a teenager, all over stupid stuff. Sorry mom and dad.

34- Have you ever bitten anyone?
yes

35- Have you ever stolen anything?
ONE thing...BFF knows what's up, all I'm going to say is icecream cones.

36- Do you remember your dreams?
only the gypsy ones.

37- Is your best friend a virgin?
BAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I wouldn't know :)

38-What is your favorite book?
The Catcher in the Rye

39- Do you have a collection of anything?
shot glasses.

40- How do you feel at this exact moment?
brilliant

No comments:

Post a Comment