Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact, it's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing


Sunday, August 1, 2010

My dad and I went to the State Fair, we like to go every year together to partake in all the sight-seeing and eating. What I mean is, we like to look at all the info-mertial like booths and eat fat on a stick. Why else would we go to the Trashy People Mecca of California?

While we were looking at the booths we passed the Democatic Party Booth. They had a cutout of Obama. My dad and I almost peed our pants, and I told my dad to stand next to him so I could get a picture. My dad gave me his blackberry, and I took one, and it came out all blurry like the photos in that movie The Ring when someone is going to die, then I took another one and the same thing happend. Well, my dad didn't want to wait around for a third try and frankly neither did I. I was worried that someone might mistake us for actual Obama supporters. So we went on our way. About 5 minutes later we landed ourselves at the Republican Party Booth....f the democrat donkey booth, ours had TWO lifesize cutouts. One of Ronald Reagan, who everyone knows is my all-time favorite president ever, and the other one of Sarah Palin. So we decided to put my dad in the middle of them and try again with the picture. This one turned out great, but I couldn't help but laugh because even though I am 90% Republican, my dad, Mr GOP himself looked as if he was actually taking a picture with the REAL Palin and Reagan. Bless his heart, but more importantly, God Bless the United States of America.


No comments:

Post a Comment